Glass Curtain frameless glazing system for terraces and balconies
Our glazing system can be installed in any kind of surfaces and areas: curves, in different heights, opening to one side or to both sides, etc. Almost any configuration is possible.
Whatever your terrace or porch shape is, we can adapt our glass curtain system to it. Also, you can install a Sliding door (a panel that works as a door when the system is closed).
Contact us for your glass curtain requirements
Glass Curtain Features
- Aluminum-made system
- Laminated and tempered glass, with polished edges.
- Finishing and lacquered in all RAL colors, wood design and anodized.
- Standard system with opening arm and elegant methacrylate handle. We also have available a system without arm.
- Vent position (available for system with arm), that blocks the door and allows to slide slightly the panels to vent and avoid condensation.
- Different locking system to improve safety.
- Large surfaces: our system allows up to 14 panels per door.
- Doors in one side, both sides, in the corners or in the middle (sliding door), than can be opened either inwards, outwards and in both directions at the same time.
- Bottom track embedded on the floor or on the surface, in the wall or the ceiling, with or without leveling profile. In system with the bottom track embedded in the floor you can still drain water.
- Panels go through corners from 90º to 270º.
- 90º doorstops, suitable for installations that do not end against a wall.
Glass Curtain Advantages
- Glass panels without vertical profiles not obstructing the views.
- Suitable to be installed under false ceiling, since our panels are not hanging from the ceiling but supported on the floor.
- Possibility of opening the panels outwards, for a complete use of the space.
- No need for building works for installing.
- System without bearings, it slides through high resistance surface, which diminish the wear.
- Very low maintenance.
- 5 years warranty.
- We adapt to any king of house or business, whatever shape they have.
- Custom glazing system (type of glass, color, locks, etc.).
- Acoustic insulation.
- Protection from wind, dirt and low temperatures.
- Resistant to shocks, heavy rains, corrosion and salt fog.
- It includes a drainage to collect and evacuate the condensation water.
- Energy savings since it allows the natural light into the building.
- Clear views all year long and a safe and elegant environment.
- Get more living space in your terrace or porch without altering your building façade.
- Panels are stacked aside when opened, taking up very little space.
Glass curtain frameless glazing supplied and installed, Marbella, Estepona to Sotogrande and beyond…
From our base in Estepona, we cover the whole of the Costa del Sol. Supplying sun protection and glazing products for home and commercial use.